Monday, June 2, 2008

Night. Gratitude.

It's been days. I was away with no internet.

The Best:

I have been away having a good time in support of a friend. I took care of myself and was present for an important event for someone else.

The Worst:

I said something insensitive about a behavior I didn't like in someone who had been kind to me. I gossiped about an old acquaintance and was judgmental of her choices.

Gratitude:

1. I'm glad to be back home, and my husband welcomed me surprisingly warmly.

2. I'm grateful for my dogs' warm paws.

3. I'm grateful for my beautiful friends, old and new.

4. I met a friend I've only known online, and it was great.

5. I'm grateful for the time I'm learning to spend talking to God.

6. I'm grateful for the hospitality and kindness of strangers.

No comments: