Friday, May 23, 2008

Gratitude.

I am so, so grateful for having the day that I've had. I have been barely tapping into the resource that is my spirituality, but I'm already reaping such a huge reward. I got a job interview for an exciting position coming up soon, prospects to write a new book that are very exciting, and a potential interview for a feature in a major magazine...all today. All without much work on my part...just taking care of myself and following my heart and doing what I need to be happy. Thank you, God, for giving me these amazing gifts.

I'm grateful for my support network and for the little coffee date we went on afterwards. It was wonderful to be with women friends.

God, please help me to know what I am supposed to do in the situation with my husband. It seems really unhealthy now, and I don't know how to fix it. Let me see what your will is for me in my marriage. I'm giving it up to you...please do with it what you will.

No comments: